Unpacking and Reboxing NAO
Created by: Herve Franco
Modified on: Wed, 10 Nov, 2021 at 9:21 AM
Get NAO out of the box
- Gently set NAO on the floor, in a crouching position.
Reboxing NAO in its box
- Make sure NAO's hands are closed.
NAO will close its hands when turning OFF.
- For long time storage, remove the Battery. Do not place it in the box.
You will need to charge the battery on a regular basis to increase its durability during storage.
- Put NAO on crouch posture, and place one of your hand on the back and the other under the feet.
- Slowly lift him.
- Place NAO in its casing, starting with the head.
- Press each limb to make sure everything is correctly inserted in the casing.
- Be really careful with the hand positioning. Refer to the video below.
- Place the top casing on top of NAO, slowly, then close the box.
DO NOT force the top casing insertion. If it does not fit, remove it and check the hand positioning again.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.