NAO - Replacing the battery
Created by: Herve Franco
Modified on: Mon, 27 Dec, 2021 at 4:08 AM
If the battery needs to be changed :
- Make sure you have a Phillips 0 screwdriver.
- Read the Safety guidelines.
- Disconnect the power cable from the plug located on NAO ‘s back.
- Remove the 2 screws of the battery cover with the Phillips 0 screwdriver.
- Remove the used battery and replace it with a new one.
- Once it fits snuggly in its slot, place the cover back into position and tighten all screws.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.