Why removing the head ?
You will need to remove it of your robot if:
- your robot doesn't turn on,
- you want to change the head,
- or the support asked you to do so (for example : to confirm the head serial number).
|How to remove the head ?|
To do so, follow the next steps :
Note: run your fingers under the head.
You’ll feel square lock buttons on the left and right of the neck.
Note: if it is difficult, push the lock buttons up more firmly.
|How to replace the head ?|
- Align the cross-shaped hole of the head with the cross-shaped neck.
- Push down. DO NOT APPLY MUCH PRESSURE. You should make sure that the head fully clicks in; both buttons should snap back into place. If they don't, you probably have the head in a wrong position.
- Without pressing either lock buttons, gently attempt to lift the head up to ensure a solid connection.
- The head should be secure.
- If not, repeat the process and be more careful with your alignment.