Saftey reflex

Posted over 1 year ago by Mario.schweikert

Post a topic
Un Answered
M
Mario.schweikert

Hi,

when running a Choregraphe behavior and some visitor accidentally pushes Pepper, my Behavior stops and Pepper switches to the start screen with the bubbles.

Does anybody know how I can deactivate this saftey reflex?

1 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
M

Mario.schweikert posted 2 days ago

Yes,  my docs are referencing to naoqi 2.5 and we are using naoqi 2.5.

0 Votes

S

Soztag-lab posted about 1 month ago

Wanted to ask again :) Kind regards and at Service, T.B from NCT

0 Votes

S

hey wanted to ask, your docs are referencing to naoqi 2.5, but we have 2.9... which version does your pepper have? Kind regards and at Service, T.B

0 Votes

S

Hello, it's good to hear that you found some sort of workaround for your problem. We have a problem, but we can't really program the kind of reflects upon starting the robot. Already issued a ticket, but we hope for a real time conversation with the technicians. Thanks for links, put them in our notes for refernece.

Kind regards, TB for NCT Nürnberg

0 Votes

M

Mario.schweikert posted about 1 month ago

However, I just revisited the documentation and found some potentially useful resources. It might help to check out these documentation sites:

1 Votes

M

Mario.schweikert posted about 1 month ago

Hey,

Unfortunately, the issue persists. I switched to the Python SDK, but I'm still encountering the same problem.

On a positive note, I added a feature where Pepper reacts to bumper touches and politely asks to stop this action to mitigate the risk of pushing Pepper.

1 Votes

S

Hello, is your problem already solved? Kind regards, TB for NCT Nürnberg

1 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment